I’m not from the United States… What if I don’t have a US Government Issued ID?

The surest way to prove you are of legal drinking age/meet specific age restrictions is to bring your passport . There are some foreign drivers licenses the law permits us to accept, however, entry cannot be guaranteed. Foreign Identification Cards will not be accepted.