Belly Up Aspen was opened by owner Michael Goldberg in January 2005, two years after his brother Steve acquired the original Belly Up in Solana Beach, CA. Continuing the tradition of a family run business, Michael now owns the club with two of his sons, David and Danny Goldberg.
Listed as one of Rolling Stone Magazine’s “BEST CLUBS IN AMERICA,” we are a 450-capacity music venue at the base of Aspen Mountain. Belly Up Aspen has featured talents such as LCD Soundsystem, The Killers, Widespread Panic, The Chainsmokers, Jack White, Kacey Musgraves, Dave Chappelle, Odesza, Lil Wayne, Zach Bryan, Joe Walsh, John Legend, The Avett Brothers, Snoop Dogg, B.B. King, John Fogerty, Leon Bridges, Phoenix, Adam Sandler, Twenty One Pilots, The National, Kygo and Jimmy Buffett.
How do I set up a Belly Up Ticketing account?
- You will be able to create a Belly Up Ticketing account once you have purchased tickets on our new platform. You can purchase tickets here. Once you have purchased tickets, you can create an account here: https://tickets.bellyupaspen.com/link/createaccount/bua
- For your security and convenience, Belly Up requires all attendees to set up an account ONE-TIME to receive/install their tickets. You can sign up for your account here: https://tickets.bellyupaspen.com/link/createaccount/bua
- MOBILE WALLET tickets will appear in your account approximately 24 hours before the show.
- Once you receive them:
- Install the tickets you will be using in your digital wallet (this process must be completed on the phone you will be bringing with you to the venue and will not work on a computer or tablet.
- Transfer tickets you are giving to others can be done by inputting each individual email and cell phone number. You can use their cell phone number ONLY if you want them to receive a text telling them that you have transferred tickets to them. If your guests are arriving with you there is no need to transfer their tickets.
- Transferees must create a Belly Up account using the email that you used to transfer their tickets.
What is your policy on resale?
- Any tickets purchased for resale, or the resale or attempted resale of any ticket at a price greater than face value is a violation of our ticketing policy and we may cancel a portion or all of such orders without notice.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of tickets, including but not limited to counterfeit or copy of tickets, is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. we cannot be responsible for providing advice regarding resale or pricing of tickets.
- We do not provide advice or assistance on the resale of Belly Up tickets.
What are your ticket limits?
We impose ticket limits on all performances. Typically, our limits are a 2-ticket limit for GA OR a 6-ticket limit for RESERVED per customer, credit card, email address, or other information. Orders exceeding these limits, or any tickets purchased for resale, may have a portion or all of their orders canceled without notice. Limits for each show are listed on the show purchase page.
What are my ticket delivery options?
- MOBILE WALLET tickets will automatically appear in your Belly Up ticketing account at approximately 4 pm MT on the day prior to the show (you will receive an email/SMS when they’re available).
- WILL CALL tickets will be available for you to pick up upon entry, night of show. Please bring the credit card that you used to purchase and a valid photo ID. Will call tickets are not transferrable and can only be used for immediate entry for you and your guests – you cannot pick up your tickets and leave. If removed from the venue, will call tickets will be voided.
Your MOBILE WALLET tickets will automatically appear in your Belly Up ticketing account at approximately 4pm MT on the day prior to the show (you will receive an email/SMS when they’re available). Once you receive them, you can install tickets in your phone’s digital wallet and/or transfer tickets (note that transferees will need to create an account to install the tickets).
- Log in to your Belly Up Account
- Select the show you are transferring
- Click the transfer button
- Enter the intended recipient’s contact information
- Select the tickets you would like to transfer
- Click “Transfer Tickets”
Let the ticket recipient know that they will receive an email from email@example.com (and optionally, a text message) containing a link to create an account using the email that you used to transfer their tickets. They can then accept the transfer and add the ticket to their own digital wallet.
What is your cancellation policy?
Once tickets are purchased, we do not offer refunds or exchanges unless the show is canceled or postponed.
All dates, times, and artists are subject to change. The venue and/or promoter may cancel an event or change the date at any time. A change in scheduled performers, date, time, or location will not be considered a cancellation of the performance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
When does your box office open?
Our box office is open on show nights for tickets for that evening’s performance only. Tickets will be available for purchase (if the show is not sold out) upon entry to the show after that evening’s scheduled door time.
What is seating like?
We are a general admission venue with an 80-person seated reserved section. When a show is GA only the entire room is first-come, first-served. Most of our shows have a GA ticket and a RESERVED ticket (which guarantees you a seat in the RES section). The reserved section consists of 11 tables (seating 4-6 people at each table) and railing seats on the second tier of the venue above the dance floor. There is also limited fixed seating that is available on a first-come, first-served basis in GA. Please do not save seats in our General Admission section – make sure your entire party is present before finding a place to sit in GA.
Can I reserve a table?
For shows with a RESERVED ticket – purchasing a reserved ticket guarantees you a seat in our reserved section but does not guarantee you a table. Email email@example.com for specific seating requests or inquiries.
Is the Belly Up Aspen handicap accessible?
Yes. If you need special assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. Please be aware that we have a limited number of accessible seats.
How do I find out what time doors open/when a show starts?
Door and show times vary depending on the night’s line-up (how many opening acts there are, genre, what day of the week it is, etc.). Check our website calendar or your confirmation/receipt to find the timing for a particular show.
What is your age policy?
For all ages shows, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and they must remain at the venue with the minor for the duration of the show. Please also keep in mind that there is no re-entry for guests under 18.
Abandoned credit cards and lost & found
Abandoned credit cards or any lost and found items can be picked up upon request. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to coordinate pickup. Cards will be destroyed if not retrieved within a few days.
What constitutes a valid photo ID?
- United States Driver’s License
- United States Government ID
- United States Military ID
Do you have a coat check?
We offer coat check seasonally during the colder months via two coat check rooms to the left of the box office. We also offer coat check through the box office year-round.
What can you bring to the Belly Up Aspen?
Yourself and a purse. We do not allow: outside food or drinks, backpacks or other large bags, etc.
How many people can the Belly Up Aspen hold?
Our capacity is 450 for all shows unless it’s a seated show (325 capacity).
Can I smoke in the Belly Up Aspen?
We are a smoke-free environment. We do allow those 21 and over to leave and re-enter the building to smoke. Please see our security for a stamp before exiting the venue to prevent any issues upon re-entering. For those under 21, we are sorry, but for security reasons, we do not allow IN & OUT privileges.
Are there any special effects used?
Depending on the show the following effects may be used: strobes, confetti, lasers, and/or cryo.
Is there an ATM located in the Belly Up Aspen?
Yes. When you enter the front doors, the ATM is located left along the wall, just after the coat check room and across from the bar.
Does the Belly Up Aspen allow audio and videotaping? What about cameras?
We do not allow video cameras. We do not allow audio taping or professional cameras unless specifically approved by the artist. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific show approval. Flash photography is never allowed.